Purchase your Hot Tub Yoga DVD or Bathtub Yoga Audio CD Today!
Whether you are looking for new relaxation techniques for yourself or great bath gift ideas for a friend, our yoga kits are perfect for seniors, athletes, runners, and the beginner or advanced yoga experts!
BATHTUB YOGA KIT AUDIO DOWNLOAD
- Instant Download!
- 2 Guided Practices
- 2 Yoga Posture Charts
- Bathtub Yoga Informational Document
(The Yoga Posture Charts and
Informational Document are
Included in the Instant Download
Package as PDFs. Please Note,
This is a Digital Download
and You Will Not Receive
a Physical CD.)
BATHTUB YOGA MINI KIT
- 2-Disc CD Set with relaxation techniques
- 2 Guided Practices
- 2 Laminated Yoga Posture Charts
- Bathtub Yoga Information Sheet
- 1 Pair of Exfoliating Bath Gloves
- 1 Exfoliating Bath Cloth (Strap)
- Great bath gift idea!
The Mini Kit will arrive in a Bathtub Yoga shipping envelope. The Mini Kit option is a great choice for people who already have bath salts, candles and an aromatherapy inhaler on hand. If you’re giving this as a gift, it’s a great starter kit with the essentials and is appropriate for travel. Shipping is $4.00.
BATHTUB YOGA COMPLETE KIT
- 2-Disc CD Set, 2 Guided Practices, 2 Laminated Yoga Posture Charts, Bathtub Yoga Information Sheet
- 1 Pair of Exfoliating Bath Gloves, 1 Exfoliating Bath Cloth (Strap)
- 2 Tubes of Aromatherapy Bath Salts
- 1 Aromatherapy Respiratory Inhaler
- 2 Candles
The Complete Kit arrives in a Bathtub Yoga box. All securely wrapped contents are nestled in a bed of blue crinkle paper. This is a wonderful presentation gift for you or for a friend. It contains everything you need for the full Bathtub Yoga experience. Shipping is $8.00.
HOT TUB YOGA DVD
For “Individuals and Partners” is a easy to follow, beginner level DVD for doing yoga poses in your hot tub. The warmth of the water nicely prepares our muscles & joints for stretching! Over 20 poses for your neck, back, shoulders, hips and legs. Very therapeutic and relaxing! Great for athletes, 50+, and busy, stressed people. Practice individually, or with a partner!